One click start
You can now display your ROMs alongside games for PC, coming from Steam etc... Once configured, you will be able to start any game by just clicking on it and forgetting that you had an emulation software in the first place !
Specify your ROMs' directory, and everytime you will add a new ROM it will be picked up and scraped by GameRoom's scanner !
Search by platform
While manually scraping information for your game, you can now select on which platforms it has been released. Simple, but time saving !
Sort by platform
You could already sort your games per launcher (Steam, Origin...). Now you will also see your ROMs grouped by platforms !
Here is an up-to-date list of supported platforms, with supported emulators that you can use :
- Game Boy (RetroArch)
- Game Boy Advance (RetroArch)
- Game Boy Color (RetroArch)
- GameCube (Dolphin, RetroArch)
- MS-DOS (DOSBox, RetroArch)
- Nintendo 64 (Project64, RetroArch)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (RetroArch)
- PlayStation (ePSXe, RetroArch)
- PlayStation 2 (PCSX2)
- PlayStation 3 (RPCS3)
- PlayStation Portable(PPSSPP, RetroArch)
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System (RetroArch)
- Wii (Dolphin, RetroArch)
- Wii U (cemu)
Disappointed that there is not the platform/emulator that you wanted ? Feel free to suggest it here !